The hospitals are looking for committed specialist doctors who are motivated to work independently and have a special interest in solving all the tasks related to daily operations. You will work both in anaesthesia and in ICU departments, will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Danish.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the Danish course of €700 monthly net, a supplement for children of €70 monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
- Specialist title in anaesthesiology and intensive care recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the intensive Danish course (B2 Level)
- EU citizenship
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.