Usually, the team of a primary care centre has approximately 20-40 employees, including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory staff and assistants.
There is a close collaboration with the hospitals in the region, which are part of the same public health care organisation.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 in Swedish, Swedish licence and proven experience. Up to 1 year
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of €700 monthly net, a supplement for children of €70 monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
- Specialist title in family medicine
- Interest in working as a GP with a broad profile
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.