Job Offer: Nephrologists in Sweden
The vacancies are usually in medium size hospitals and the nephrology department, with the dialysis and the CAPD units being a part of the internal medicine clinic.
The positions are mainly for double specialists with specialist titles both in nephrology and internal medicine.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Swedish.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the Swedish language course of €700 monthly net, a supplement for children of a €70 monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
- Specialist title in nephrology recognised in the EU
- Specialist title in internal medicine is an advantage
- Professional experience
- Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.