Job Offer: Otorhinolaryngologists in Sweden
You must have a broad profile and will perform the usual tasks for a physician in the field of ENT.
We are looking for ENT specialists with some years of experience to work in basic ENT and basic ENT surgery. You must be able to perform surgeries independently.
The hospitals run inpatient, outpatient and emergency care. Part of the surgical operations is carried out as day surgery. You will be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department. You will work with referrals from the primary care; do outpatient care and surgical operations.
The clinics usually work with the following: minor ENT surgery under general anesthesia ( e.g. tonsillectomy, plastic tubing etc.); vestibular, esophagus, nose and snoring investigations; audiological tests in both children and adults; hearing rehabilitation; dizziness, sleep clinic, balance laboratory, allergy care, abrasion, drainage of middle ear, removal of the submandibular salivary gland, medial and lateral neck cyst, esophagoscopy; bronchoscopy; laryngoscopy; tracheotomy; septoplasty and skin extirpation.
If you have experience in middle ear surgery, parotid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, otoneurology and audiology, phoniatrics and facial trauma it is a plus.
Duties (on-calls) must be expected only after having settled down in the department.
The hospitals have a very open and generous policy regarding further training and participation to conferences.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish license to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in otorhinolaryngology recognised in the EU
- Experience in outpatient and inpatient care; experience in audiology is a plus
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.