Job Offer: Paediatricians in Sweden
We are looking for paediatricians with various profiles for public hospitals in different regions in Sweden.
Most of the vacancies are for paediatricians with subspecialisation or very good experience in neonatology. At the neonatology department they usually treat newborns from the 23rd and 27th week. They also treat children with respiratory problems.
There are also positions for specialists in paediatrics with experience in gastroenterology, preferably with skills in endoscopy (gastro – and colonoscopy) to work in both the outpatient and inpatient department.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Swedish.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.y
- Specialist title in paediatrics recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.