There are positions for different profiles within anaesthesiology.
You will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents and also to contribute to the development of the department.
The hospitals are looking for professionals that can work in a team in a multi-professional environment, take into account other professionals knowledge and opinion to learn and give the best healthcare possible.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Norwegian.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in anaesthesiology and intensive care recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
- EU citizenship or long term residence permit in the European Union
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized