The hospitals are looking for committed specialist doctors who are motivated to work independently and have a special interest in solving all the tasks related to daily operations. You will work both in anaesthesia and in ICU departments, will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Danish.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in anaesthesiology and intensive care recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the intensive Danish course (B2 Level)
- EU citizenship