Job Offer: Anaesthesiologists in Scandinavia
We offer permanent positions in the public healthcare sector of Scandinavia for specialist doctors within the field of anaesthesiology from all over the EU – with intensive language course for all family members. There are vacancies in all fields of anaesthesiology and intensive care.
In Scandinavia, there are positions for different profiles within the specialisation, like pain management, paediatric anaesthesia or intensive care.
The hospitals are looking for committed specialist doctors who are motivated to work both independently and in a team. You will work in anaesthesia and in ICU departments and will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Scandinavia after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Specialist title in anaesthesiology recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete the intensive language course.
- Motivation for living and working in Scandinavia.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.