Job Offer: Cardiologists in Sweden

We are looking for cardiologists with various profiles for public hospitals in different regions in Sweden.

Most of the vacancies are for non-invasive cardiologists with experience in Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography, Work Tests, ICD and Pacemaker Controls (CCU skills).

There are also positions for cardiologists electrophysiologists who independently can perform ablations of supraventricular tachycardias, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation and AV-node ablations. Competence in VT ablation is an asset, but not a demand.

In addition to ablations, the duties include outpatient visits (especially arrhythmia patients) and follow-up of device patients (especially ICD patients). Depending on skills and desires, the duties can also include general cardiology activities, including working in the ward, physiological examinations (such as TTE, TEE, exercise tests, etc.), teaching colleagues and students, and possibly cardiology on-call service.

We offer:
  • Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a specialist doctor
  • Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
  • Training courses within working hours
  • Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten
  • Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
  • Assistance with removal and relocation costs
  • Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
  • Remuneration during the language course of ‚ā¨800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
  • Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
  • Specialist title in cardiology¬†recognised in the EU
  • Specialist title also in internal medicine would be an advantage
  • Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
  • Experience in both outpaitent and inpatient care
  • Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course

If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:

  • Have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
  • Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized

Apply here