Job Offer: CARDIOLOGY in SWEDEN
WORKING AS A CARDIOLOGY SPECIALIST IN SWEDEN
Hospitals in Sweden are looking for specialists in cardiology with knowledge in internal medicine with at least five years of experience in cardiology, experience in internal medicine is not crucial.
Being a hard worker, flexible and responsible are also important qualities.
Many different parts of your competence will be used, including work tests and echocardiographic examinations which are done in collaboration with the clinical physiology department.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialised in Cardiology.
- To be an EU citizen* OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries*.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries*:
- Your specialty title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognised.
*EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.