Job Offer: General Surgeons in Norway
You must have experience in laparoscopic surgeries and with endoscopic procedures. The positions require a combination of clinical and administrative work.
We are looking for the following profiles:
- General surgeon with broad experience in gastro surgery
- General surgeon with experience in breast/endocrine surgery
- Plastic surgeon (Conducting reduction mammoplasty, mamma reconstruction, mamma prosthesis, tummy tuck, arm lift/ brachioplasty, surgery for skin cancer and thigh lift surgery and transplants)
The clinics are responsible for surgical, orthopedic and emergency activities. They diagnose gallbladder disease, reflux disease, hernia, pancreatic inflammation, inflammation of the large intestine, hemorrhoids, acute abdominal pains, appendicitis, ulcers, obesity, colorectal and colon cancer and rectal cancer, breast cancer, goiter (diseases of the thyroid gland), certain conditions in the adrenals that require surgical treatment, and other breast diseases.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Norwegian license to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the partner
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.y
- Specialist title in general surgery or plastic surgery recognised in the EU
- Ability to do interdisciplinary work
- Experience and interest in working with any of the above mentioned fields
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.