Job Offer: Gynaecology in sweden
WORKING AS A GYNAECOLOGY SPECIALIST IN SWEDEN
Hospitals in Sweden are looking for gynaecology specialists to work on the obstetrics and gynaecology unit, having close cooperation with the team.
This creates a good cohesion in the staff group, a good overview of the patients’ needs, as well as good flexibility in the department.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialized as a gynaecologist.
- To be an EU citizen* OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries*.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries*:
- Your specialty title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.
*EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.