Job Offer: Hematologists in South Sweden
The hospital is one of the biggest regional county hospitals in Sweden and is responsible for the healthcare of 100,000 people.
The hospital is looking for experienced specialists in hematology and internal medicine. The work is in and out-patient care, and there are several duties per month.
- Permanent contract after
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the partner
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in hematology
- Specialist title in internal medicine would be considered as advantage
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course and reach C1 level
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized