Job Offer: Hematologists in South Sweden
A public hospital in the south of Sweden is offering employment for specialists in Hematology and internal medicine.
The hospital is one of the biggest regional county hospitals in Sweden and is responsible for the health care of 100.000 people.
The hospital is looking for experienced specialist in hematology and internal medicine. The work is in in and out-patient care, and there are several duties per month.
- Permanent contract after successful trial period.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the partner.
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in hematology.
- Specialist title in internal medicine would be considered as advantage.
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course and reach C 1 level.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.