Job Offer: Hematology Nurses in Sweden
Are you interested in working in a well-organised health care system with modern equipment and good working conditions where you can develop professionally?
If you are, contact us to start the application process to work in Sweden! Currently, there are open vacancies (full time, permanent positions) for nurses with experience in haematology in the University Hospital in south of Sweden.
The Department of Haematology conducts outpatient and inpatient care for patients of all ages with blood and bone marrow diseases. Examples of haematological diseases treated in the department are acute and chronic leukaemia, myeloma, lymphoma, polycythemia vera and myelodysplastic syndrome. Patients with other diseases, such as MS, are also treated here when stem cell transplantation is included in the treatment. The clinic consists of a blood reception and a blood department of 22 beds (14 single rooms and 4 doubles. The single rooms are assigned to patients with impaired immune system and who therefore need protection isolation).
There are more than 80 employees, including doctors, nurses, assistant nurses, and physiotherapist. They work actively with colleagues from all over Sweden. They conduct clinical researches and train students and residents. The hospital offers full-time employment, the possibility of training in working hours and “good hours” (wish list with day and night service).
- Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 in Swedish, Swedish licence and proven experience. Up to 1 year
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- Title as BSc. nurse recognised in the EU.
- EU citizenship (or long-term residency permit in the EU).
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as haematology nurse.
- To be motivated to learn Swedish (C1 level). A free language course will be offered to reach the C1 level.
- Communicative level of English.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.