Job Offer: internal medicine in Denmark
WORKING AS AN INTERNAL MEDICINE SPECIALIST IN DENMARK
The hospitals in Denmark are looking for internists that are visionary and focused, that have experience in the field of education, and are solution-oriented, energetic, and good at communicating. Main duties are to ensure optimal operation of the section, manage the medical team, contribute to the management of coherent patient care across departments and sectors, to adhere to quality activity and service goals, as well as contribute to patient satisfaction. Internists jobs in denmark
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialised in internal medicine.
- To be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries:
- Your speciality title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.