Job Offer: Radiographers in Sweden
WORKING AS A RADIOGRAPHER IN SWEDEN
We are looking for radiographers with experience in inpatient care, such as PVK insertion, medication administration etc and competence in conventional X-ray, DT and fluoroscopy.
The radiographer must have a good collaboration and interpersonal skills, stress-tolerant
and ready to step up and help others when needed.
Apply for more information.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be a radiographer.
- To be an EU citizen* OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries*:
- Your specialty title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.
*EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.