Job Offer: Nephrologists in Denmark
WORKING AS A NEPHROLOGIST IN DENMARK
The clinics are looking for nephrologists who can take responsibility for the daily work, but who also likes to collaborate with other sections of the local hospital as well as the full hospital group.
The position includes work in the haemodialysis department, patient care, research, and development, as well as teaching and training of younger colleagues.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Nephrologists in Denmark
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialized as a nephrologist.
- To be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries:
- Your speciality title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.