Job Offer: Neurologists in Denmark
Public hospitals are looking for neurologists in Denmark.
The clinics work with classical neurology, stroke incl. thrombolysis treatment and rehabilitation.
The work is done at the acute-patient clinic, at the day hospital and at the neurological day clinic / TCI.
The clinics handle the treatment of acute stroke patients with thrombolysis and also handle the treatment and diagnosis of patients with the classical neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, epilepsy, neuromuscular disease, ALS, dementia, etc.
Patient and caregiver involvement and interdisciplinary cooperation are given high priority in Denmark.
You must be a specialist in neurology with a wide neurological training, preferably with interest and experience in one or more neurological sub-areas.
- Permanent contract after
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in neurology recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.