Job Offer: Neurologists in Norway
We can offer positions for neurology specialists in both inpatient and outpatient care in public hospitals in Norway.
The clinics treat neurological patients in need of acute hospitalisation and elective patients requiring neurological examination/treatment.
The work will consist of a mix of treatments such as all neurological diseases from peripheral nervous disorders to central neurological diseases such as headache, epilepsy, MS and Parkinson’s disease and stroke treatment.
You will need to be able to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams. You will provide supervisory services for the hospital’s other departments, too. Experience in neurophysiology is a plus.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Norwegian license to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in neurology recognised in the EU
- Experience in outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Norwegian course