Job Offer: Ophthalmologist in Denmark
The hospital is modern, well-equipped with a good working environment and opportunities for further professional development. You will work in a multidisciplinary team, there is a possibility of teaching young doctors and residents.
At the ophthalmology department, there are treated and monitored patients with all sort of ophthalmological conditions such as cataract, glaucoma, diabetes, eye irritation, heavy eyelids, changes in retina and in eye lock. Glaucoma and retinal diseases are treated with laser. Patients with acute injuries are attended as well.
The hospital offer permanent contract. Before starting the employment you and your family will participate in a free intensive language course to learn Danish language.
- Permanent contract after
- Attractive salary. Duties must be expected and they will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Assisting with finding an apartment, school
andkindergarten, etc. Fully organisedinitial visit to Denmark after a first interview and before a final decision
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
- Specialist title in ophthalmology recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the Danish intensive course (B2 Level)
- Interest in living and working in Denmark
- Surgical skills are not obligatory, but this is an advantage
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.