Job Offer: Ophthalmologist in Norway
The hospital covers 19 municipalities and around 180,000 residents.
At the ophthalmology department, they treat and monitor patients with cataract, glaucoma, diabetes, eye irritation and changes in the retina. Glaucoma and retinal diseases are treated with laser. They also deal with changes in eye lock and heavy eyelids.
They also accept acute injuries or conditions after referring from a family doctor or optician.
- Permanent contract after
- Attractive salary. Duties must be expected and they will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in ophthalmology