Job Offer: Orthopaedicians in Norway
The clinics are looking for orthopaedicians with experience in hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, including prostheses, hand surgery and knee arthroscopy, etc.
You could combine the work in the outpatient department with the operation theatre. Also, you would be involved in the training of younger colleagues.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the partner
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Great opportunity to grow professionally
- Good working conditions
- Specialist title in trauma and orthopaedics recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course