Job Offer: Orthopaedicians in Denmark
The clinics are looking for orthopaedicians with experience in hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, including prostheses, hand surgery and knee arthroscopy, etc.
You could combine the work in the outpatient department with the operation theatre. Also, you would be involved in the training of younger colleagues.
- Permanent contract after three-months of trial period
- Excellent salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally
- Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds
- Working in an informal work environment
- Good working conditions
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in trauma and orthopaedics recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Availability to complete the Danish Intensive course (B2 Level)
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized