Job Offer: Orthopaedicians in Sweden
The clinics are looking for orthopaedicians with experience in hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, including prostheses, hand surgery and knee arthroscopy, etc.
You could combine the work in the outpatient department with the operation theatre. Also, you would be involved in the training of younger colleagues.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish license to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in trauma and orthopaedics recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course