Job Offer: Otorhinolaryngologists in Denmark
A vacancy for an ENT doctor specialist is open at a public hospital in Denmark.
The hospital is looking for a specialist in Otorhinolaryngology with experience and interest in audiology.
The region has a population of over 800,000 citizens served by four administrative hospital units. Each of these hospitals has their own management.
The hospital is an acute hospital and future main hospital. The department is thus a region department for both ear-nose-throat surgeries, for audiology and maxillofacial surgery. Almost all treatments defined as region functions are applied in the department. There is great opportunity to build your career based on your specific interest and skills, and to benefit from all the interdisciplinary interfaces that are part of the department.
The hospital offers:
- Being part of the new main hospital in the region
- Good working conditions
- Six weeks paid holiday per year
- 37-hour working week
- Employment regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Danish License to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in otorhinolaryngology recognised in the EU
- Experience and interest in audiology. Diagnostic and therapeutic skills
- Availability to complete the Danish intensive course (B2 Level)