Job Offer: Otorhinolaryngologist in Norway
The hospital is responsible for providing specialist services to the inhabitants of the County. The hospital is a versatile emergency hospital, which provides diagnosis and treatment in most of the specialties.
The surgery clinic is responsible for all operative surgical specialties in the hospital in the following disciplines: stomach/intestines, urinary tract, vessels, gynaecology/obstetrics, orthopaedics, otolaryngology, eye and breast cancer surgery. The clinic has approximately 1,000 full-time positions.
The otolaryngology section is part of the surgery clinic. The section treats patients with diseases, injuries and abnormalities of the ear, nose and throat area.
At the department there are five consultants and five resident doctors working together and there is a good working atmosphere. There is also good cooperation with nurses and audiologists. You will be able to take on professional challenges, and have the opportunity to grow in a good and active multidisciplinary environment.
• Permanent contract after obtaining the Norwegian License to practice as a specialist doctor.
• Attractive salary. (Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.)
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in Otorhinolaryngology recognised in the EU.
- Experience in outpatient and inpatient care.
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course.