Job Offer: Psychiatrists in Scandinavia
We offer permanent positions in the public healthcare sector of Scandinavia for specialist doctors within the field of psychiatry from all over the EU – with intensive language course for all family members. There are vacancies in affective and psychotic disorders, eating disorders, forensic psychiatry, addictions, geriatric psychiatry, schizophrenia etc.
Scandinavian clinics are looking for psychiatry specialists with experience in various areas within the field. Examples could be affective and psychotic disorders, eating disorders, forensic psychiatry, addictions, geriatric psychiatry, schizophrenia etc.
You can expect to work in a multidisciplinary team together with other professionals such as nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists and psychotherapists. Normally, the work includes reception, diagnosis and treatment of patients, team sessions, meetings with the patient’s relatives, and cooperation with the community, employment and insurance services.
You will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents.
You can work with both inpatient and outpatient care and special treatment units and you will have the opportunity to develop and get specialised in your area of interest. Moreover, you are expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school, and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Scandinavia after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Specialist title in psychiatry recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete the intensive language course.
- Motivation for living and working in Scandinavia.
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.