Job Offer: Psychiatry Nurses in Sweden
A psychiatric clinic in southeast Sweden is recruiting nurses to join their team.
As a nurse in the inpatient care unit you have the responsibility of working as a supervisor, driving the care and planning process forward. You will need to be available to work in rotating shifts.
A team of 270 employees, including nurses, resident doctors, specialists and other personnel composes the psychiatric clinic. The clinic has three wards with a total of 41 beds. The average hospital stay is approximately 14 days. There is a good work environment and excellent teamwork between all staff members.
The Hospital is situated 1 hour from Stockholm, the county has approximately 145 000 inhabitants. The hospital offers a wide range of different types of care in many areas. The hospital has a long history of conducting medical, surgical and psychiatric care, both emergency and scheduled.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as Nurse.
- The starting salary before obtaining the Swedish license will be approx. 2400 euro gross/month, after you obtained the Swedish license it will be raised to approx. 2700 euro gross/month (during the 6months of trial period). After the trial period, it will be increased again. Duties will be paid apart.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview with MediCarrera, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family. Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family. All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates!
- Licenced Nurse (BSc degree obtained in an EU country) with experience in Psychiatric care and interest in the field of Psychiatry.
- EU citizenship OR long term residency permit in the EU.
- Experience with taking blood tests, dosage of medication and computer skills
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.