Job Offer: Pulmonologists in Norway
The positions are for pulmonologists with broad profiles. It is essential to have second specialization in internal medicine. There are on-calls to the positions.
You will work in teams and there are possibilities to combine clinical work with research and teaching.
You are expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Norwegian.
- Permanent contract after the trial period
- Attractive salary, duties are paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist exam in respiratory medicine recognised in EU
- Second specialty in internal medicine
- Ability to complete the Norwegian intensive course