Job Offer: Radiologists in Scandinavia
We offer permanent positions in the public healthcare sector of Scandinavia for specialist doctors within the field of radiology from all over the EU – with intensive language course for all family members. There are vacancies for doctors with experience with conventional radiology, ultrasound, CT and MRI, intervention radiology or mammography etc.
The clinics are looking for radiologists with experience in conventional radiology, ultrasound, CT and MRI, intervention radiology or mammography etc.
The hospitals are very well equipped with state of art technology in the field of radiology.
Depending on your experience you will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents.
You will have the opportunity to develop and get even more specialised in your area of interest. Moreover, the doctor is expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school, and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Scandinavia after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Specialist title in radiology recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete the intensive language course.
- Motivation for living and working in Scandinavia.
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.