Job Offer: Surgeons in Sweden
There are offers for general surgeons with experience in gastrosurgery, for vascular surgeon-general surgeon double specialists and for endocrine surgeons with experience in thyroid surgery.
You will work in reception of patients, surgery (both emergency and elective) and outpatient department and will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department. There are possibilities to combine clinical work with research and teaching.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in general surgery recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course