Job Offer: Clinical genetics in denmark
WORKING AS A CLINICAL GENETICS SPECIALIST IN DENMARK
The hospitals are looking for specialists in clinical genetics to work in Denmark on development-oriented research. Clinical genetics in Denmark
Geneticists will work with modern patient contact and treatment in interprofessional and interdisciplinary teams.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues. clinical genetics in Denmark
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialised as a geneticist.
- To be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries:
- Your speciality title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.