Job Offer: Family Doctors in South Sweden
The GP clinics in South Sweden are looking for specialists in Family Medicine. The primary care centres are modern and well equipped.
Usually, the team of a primary care centre has approximately 20-40 employees, including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory staff and assistants.
There is a close collaboration with the hospitals in the region, which are part of the same public health care organisation.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 in Swedish, Swedish licence and proven experience. Up to 1 year
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in Family Medicine
- Interest in working as a GP with a broad profile
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.