Job Offer: Psychiatrists in Norway
The clinics are looking for psychiatry specialists with experience in various fields of the speciality.
You can expect to work in a multidisciplinary team and get the opportunity to teach and train younger doctors and residents.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the intensive language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in psychiatry recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete an intensive Norwegian language course.
- EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the European Union.
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.