The clinics are looking for psychiatry specialists with experience in various fields of the speciality.
You can expect to work in a multidisciplinary team and get the opportunity to teach and train younger doctors and residents.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in psychiatry recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete an intensive Norwegian language course.
- EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the European Union.