Job Offer: Clinical GENETICS in SWEDEN
WORKING AS A GENETICIST IN SWEDEN
There is some competence at the clinic regarding genetic and molecular biological analyses for both the diagnostic and treatment of different types of cancer. However, there is a need for knowledge on the subject and for the establishment of clinical counseling and referral assessments as support for primary care and specialist care.
As a specialist/senior consultant in clinical genetics, you will be responsible for the clinic’s new structure, routines, and continued development.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialized as a geneticist.
- To be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries:
- Your specialty title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.