Job Offer: Nurses in Sweden
MediCarrera is collaborating with the public healthcare in several regions of Sweden and now there are vacancies, permanent and full time employment, for nurses in many different specialisations.
The nurses working in Sweden have a high professional status, they represent an autonomous sector, with its own organization. They can perform independently complex medical tasks and they receive constant education and training. The nurses are organized in Nursing Colleges which contribute to the development of nursing science and its professional management. In Sweden it is common that experienced nurses are head of departments and participate at the management of the hospital.
If you are interested in working in a well-organized health care system with modern equipment, good working conditions and develop professionally, contact us and start the application process. We are currently looking for general nurses and specialist nurses with experience and interest to work in the following areas:
- Internal Medicine
MediCarrera is an official partner of the public health care system in Sweden, Norway and Denmark: we are responsible for the selection of candidates, and for organizing their language training and relocation. MediCarrera offers a language and integration program for the family. For more information about our activity, please, check our webpage: www.medicarrera.com.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as Nurse.
- The starting salary before obtaining the Swedish license will be approx. 2400 euro gross/month, after you obtained the Swedish license it will be raised to approx. 2700 euro gross/month (during the 6months of trial period). After the trial period, it will be increased again. Duties will be paid apart.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview with MediCarrera, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family. Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates!
- Licenced Nurse (BSc degree obtained in an EU country).
- EU citizenship OR long term residency permit in the EU.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as a general nurse.
- To be motivated to learn Swedish (C1 level). Good level of English.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
Please remember that to apply for our open positions in Scandinavia, you must:
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.