The nurses working in Sweden have a high professional status. They represent an autonomous sector with its own organisation. They can perform independently complex medical tasks and they receive constant education and training. The nurses are organised in Nursing Colleges which contribute to the development of nursing science and its professional management. In Sweden, it is common that experienced nurses are head of departments and participate in the management of the hospital. Read our article about why you should work as a nurse in Sweden.
If you are interested in working in a well-organised health care system with modern equipment, good working conditions and develop professionally, register now and start the application process.
We are looking for general nurses and specialist nurses with experience and interest to work in the following areas:
- Internal Medicine
MediCarrera is an official partner of the public health care system in Sweden, Norway and Denmark: We are responsible for the selection of candidates, and for organising their language training and relocation. MediCarrera offers a language and integration program for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish license to practice as Nurse
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after the first interview with MediCarrera, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €600 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Licenced Nurse (BSc degree obtained in an EU country)
- EU citizenship OR long-term residency permit in the EU
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as a general nurse
- To be motivated to learn Swedish (C1 level). Good level of English
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized