Job Offer: Pathologist in Sweden
The clinic has 330 employees, of which 41 are in clinical pathology. In total, the laboratory handles 53,000 samples a year: 21,000 histology, 3200 cytology, 600 hematology and 25,000 vaginal cytology. There are 8 pathologists, 1 resident in pathology 23 biomedical analysts, 2 autopsy technicians working there.
In 2018 the laboratory will continue the implementation of digitalization in the field of scanning of glass and diagnostics on digital images.
You will work in teams and there are possibilities to combine clinical work with research and teaching.
You are expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Swedish.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Specialist title in respiratory medicine recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course