Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and a stable professional and private life. You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance.
Organisationally, the regional psychiatric health care is separated from the somatic healthcare, though in the daily work there is a close cooperation with the somatic hospital in regards to supervision and training of junior doctors.
The departments are organised in multidisciplinary teams consisting of psychologists, physiotherapists, social workers, family therapists and secretaries.
- Permanent contract after
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally
- Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds
- Working in an informal work environment
- Good working conditions
- Specialist title in psychiatry recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in affective disorders, anxiety diagnoses, addictions, etc.
- Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
- Motivation for living and working in Denmark