The clinics are looking for psychiatry specialists with experience in affective and psychotic disorders, eating disorders, forensic psychiatry, addictions, geriatric psychiatry, schizophrenia etc.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team together with nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists and psychotherapists. The work includes reception, diagnosis and treatment of patients, team sessions, meetings with the patient’s relatives, and cooperation with the community, employment and insurance services.
You will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents.
You can work with both inpatient and outpatient care and special treatment units and you will have the opportunity to develop and get specialised in your area of interest. The doctor is expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Swedish.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish license to practice as a specialist doctor
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in psychiatry recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in any of the fields mentioned above
- Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized