The clinics are looking for radiologists with experience in conventional radiology, ultrasound, CT and MRI, intervention radiology or mammography etc.
The hospitals are very well equipped with state of art technology in the field of radiology.
Depending on your experience you will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents.
You will have the opportunity to develop and get specialised in your area of interest. The doctor is expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Danish.
- Permanent contract after three-months of
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Danish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally
- Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds
- Working in an informal work environment
- Good working conditions
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in radiology recognised in the EU
- Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
- Motivation for living and working in Denmark
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized