Job Offer: Radiologists in Norway
Right now we have open vacancies for radiologists with different profiles in university and municipality hospitals in various regions of Norway.
The clinics are looking for radiologists with experience in conventional radiology, ultrasound, CT and MRI, intervention radiology or mammography etc.
The hospitals are very well equipped with state of art technology in the field of radiology.
Depending on your experience you will have the possibility of teaching and training younger doctors and residents.
You will have the opportunity to develop and get specialised in your area of interest. The doctor is expected to have an active role in the department’s medical development.
The hospitals offer permanent contracts. Before starting the employment you and your family will benefit from a free intensive language course to learn Norwegian.
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: Apartment, school and kindergarten
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the partner
- Remuneration during the intensive language course of €700 monthly net, a supplement for children of €70 monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
- Great opportunity to grow professionally
- Good working conditions
- Specialist title in Psychiatry recognised in the EU
- Professional experience and interest in affective disorders, anxiety diagnoses, addictions, etc.
- Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
- Availability to complete the Norwegian course (B2 Level)
- Motivation for living and working in Norway
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.