Job Offer: Urologist in Norway
We have a position for a urologist with a general profile and surgical skills. The urological unit has its own modern and well-equipped surgical theatre for example, TUR/Vaporisation in saltwater, traditionally stone treatment and laser, PDD. There is also ESWL treatments with an own maschine (Dornier compact), and flexible ureteroscopes and a new holmium laser.
The international team of surgical doctors that you would cooperate with have specialities in urology, general surgery, orthopedics and plastic surgery.
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Norwegian license to practice as a specialist doctor.
- Attractive salary. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Norwegian course, also for the partner and children.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- Be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries
- Specialist title in urology recognised in the EU
- Ability to do interdisciplinary work
- Experience and interest in working with any of the above mentioned fields
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your degree and title are not from EU countries, you must:
- Have your medical degree AND specialist title
recognisedin any of the EU member countries
- Have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized