In Scandinavia, there are positions for specialists within the field of family medicine.
Usually, the team of a primary care centre has approximately 20-40 employees, including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory staff and assistants.
There is often a close collaboration between practitioners.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: Apartment, school
- Invitation to study tour to Scandinavia after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive language course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the language course of €800 monthly net, free apartment, and travel costs for the family.
- A great opportunity to grow professionally.
- Specialist title in family medicine recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete the intensive language course.
- Motivation for living and working in Scandinavia.
- be a specialist doctor, dentist or Bsc nurse
- be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
- have your medical degree AND specialist title recognised in any of the EU member countries
- have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your degree and title had been recognized.